What's new

How much dedicated you guys in trading?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jnaen

Every thing in our life takes dedication. Its need very much patient and practice to master in forex trading. And if we cant love trading then we cant succeed in forex trading.

True, must be dedicated. Read books and watched videos, took courses for a year before I actually started trading. Patience paid

I trade a lot of pair, more than 10 pair, but the MT4 always not responding when I do that, so I am looking for a broker with good performance, I found FreshForex and I am trading with FreshForex until today, it is good to know that FreshForex offer me the best platform, MT4 is smooth, always connected and no requote. several months ago FreshForex launched the MT5, it is recommend for you who loves the modern way to trading Forex.

Dedication is not enough in my opinion. One has to show guts and some relentless desire to learn on a constant basis. In order do one to succeed, one has consider going all out in terms of understanding the most fundamental principles of trading. That way you can have an understanding of what your counterpart is thinking. Only when you can decode what one is thinking, can you finally say I made it. :)

Dedication is not enough in my opinion. One has to show guts and some relentless desire to learn on a constant basis. In order do one to succeed, one has consider going all out in terms of understanding the most fundamental principles of trading. That way you can have an understanding of what your counterpart is thinking. Only when you can decode what one is thinking, can you finally say I made it. :)
Yes If someone is constant in learning then situation will tell what to do next.

Yes If someone is constant in learning then situation will tell what to do next.
That is absolutely true, however, learning alone won't cut it. In order to fully see what is going on, you need to spend countless hours on charts practicing what you have learned. In time you eventually start building a feel of what's going on, then come up with an initial plan, and if it doesn't work out, you already know what to do. For instance, say you have a good feeling of some area where you anticipate price to react, and it doesn't, you know how far price should retrace back into that initial area to counter trade your initial idea, more or less a mitigation of losses. That way you minimize losing capital, and if you squeeze in some profits in the process, then good for you. :)

In order to trade, I need to maintain proper money management and risk management. You can never trade without proper planning. If I want to trade, I have to trade risk free and control emotions. Otherwise I will not be able to gain profit.

The foreign exchange market allows investors to speculate on currency in order to generate returns for themselves. As with other types of investments like gold, oil, and stocks, we can only make money when we buy cheap and sell high - Forex trading operates on the same principle. What is invested is a currency pair instead.

A trader must be dedicated enough to keep on trading either on a demo account or a real one consistently. If this is the spirit you have, it should be enough.

I agree. If one cannot trade on a demo account consistently, it's a very poor idea to even consider moving onto a live account.

Well, that’s right! You won’t get good results with forex trading if you are not giving your 100% in the market. The market is harsh and always against you. You are your only saviour and it requires constant learning and practice. If you can cope up with the market situations and apply your strategies in the market, nothing can stop you from achieving your financial goals.

For some traders, dedication is something that comes naturally. They have the ability to start something and stick with it. However, some traders with a short term attention span find it hard to dedicate themselves to trading. Therefore, before coming into trading, every trader should be prepared for the long haul and must be dedicated to make it work despite all the difficulties.

That is a good way of putting, I agree. Some people are better suited to trade, but that does not mean that the rest cannot learn if they put their minds to it.

@taie That is amazing. I think it is a perfect example of consistently improving a single strategy over time to eventually make it profitable.

That’s 100% correct. You can’t become a trader if you are not passionate about trading. However, it doesn’t mean you have to trade for 18 hours a day. It means that you’re consistent and can trade with full dedication, even if it is for 2 hours.

Studying hard and learning may be tedious bur in the end with your dedication you can become a good trader.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.