What's new

HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE IN FOREX

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Aramidey

my overall loss is about $40.000
my 3 biggest mistakes:
1) To greedy
After winning good results i could not stop for this session, in the end i lost all of my winnings and Even more

2) No moneymanagement
I didn’t know exactly how much i could Risk for Each trade, and had no strategy how to minimize risk

3) Never considered business news
With the economic calendar you can sort out risky currency pairs daily,
and Even get known about important things happening on markets

I have not lost in forex I have learned, in forex you don't lose you learn, when a baby starts walking it will first crawl then stumble and fall but eventually run. in the nut shell I lost a lot of money, but I made it back.

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with TP Global FX. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

I have lost $1200 over the course of a year, but have learned a lot. $100 per month for an exciting hobby with the potential to pay off in the future doesn't seem so bad.

i have lost a lot in forex, its a leaning curve, discipline, risk management and patience is the key to success

I'm new in forex. My Losses is 100 USD. Now it's time to rebuild. I'm currently earning about $10 a day

The hard truth is that most people find it very difficult to sustain profits trading forex. But do not be put off, there are people that have started as amateurs and then gone on to become very successful traders. The key to being one of the successful ones it to put the time and effort into learning how to trade and then practicing what you have learned.

So far I have lost about 1500 usd but the only thing i am dealing with now is emotions and risk management.

Forex has been such an exciting journey. I still lose some money but that's all part of trading and learning! It will all come together

So far after about 2 years of learning to trade I would say I have lost about 2000$. All worth it though, those lessons are priceless and couldve cost alot more, so I have no regrets, and am excited to continue my journey trading.

my overall loss is about $40.000
my 3 biggest mistakes:
1) To greedy
After winning good results i could not stop for this session, in the end i lost all of my winnings and Even more

2) No moneymanagement
I didn’t know exactly how much i could Risk for Each trade, and had no strategy how to minimize risk

3) Never considered business news
With the economic calendar you can sort out risky currency pairs daily,
and Even get known about important things happening on markets
I LOST $5000 IN TOTAL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.