What's new

how much do you need to fund your broker

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I think it is better to deposit the amount of investment that you can properly manage money and risk. If you try to make an extra profit with a small deposit, you will never succeed in trading. As a trader, I always try to develop a trading strategy and maintain money management.

I think it's best to start small and learn to grow that account $100, no more than $200. Once you've become disciplined then you can increase your balance. I've blown too many thousand dollar accounts.

I think it's best to start small and learn to grow that account $100, no more than $200. Once you've become disciplined then you can increase your balance. I've blown too many thousand dollar accounts.
Yes, agree with you where we should start small and invest more only after our skill has improved.

Start with a minimum of $1000 to make any meaningful positions, then as you profit, close off partial positions to lock in the gains

No matter how much I trade with deposits, I have to do money management and risk management. If I can't manage risk properly, I can't gain profit no matter how good I am trading with deposits. For this, I have to maintain risk by developing knowledge along with trading strategies.

You can start with as little as $5 depending on your brokers minimum deposit. Make sure you have a system that allows you to trade cent account and with leverage atleast 1:500.

Good luck

the amount of depot is not important, what is important in forex trading is discipline in trading .. When discipline, small capital can grow that capital

I use Oanda and Hugosway. Oanda is regulated in the US and you can start as low as $5. Hugosways isn't regulated but allows indices and you can start with $100 or lower.

The best answer to that is $10 and use the fx sniper24 system you can grow you account in a day
[/
No matter how much I trade with deposits, I have to do money management and risk management. If I can't manage risk properly, I can't gain profit no matter how good I am trading with deposits. For this, I have to maintain risk by developing knowledge along with trading strategies.
Yes That is true

Trading requires a good broker. If a trader cannot choose the right broker, he will not be satisfied from deposit to withdrawal. As a trader, you need a good broker with money management and a trading plan. That's why I take the help of brokers.

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 sounds way too little to me. Unless you are using a cent account to practice trading when you are a beginner - in that case, a small amount is enough. But if you want to make decent profits, you need to start out with more money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.