What's new

How much does it cost a good EA on the web? at least 10% returns

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
If your looking for 10% a day you will need to be willing to risk a lot. High leverage. It also depends how you want to trade.

I have no Idea, I am trying to develop EA by myself.
I have one and happy to share it just to let you know do not open more than 4 pairs if you deposit 1000 usd , if you have any more questions please feel free to ask

Attachments

• No Sleep EA.ex4
    38.1 KB · Views: 21
How much does it cost a good EA on the web? at least 10% returns
Their is so many people that claims they have the holy grail. And then it blows up your account a couple of months later. I traded an EA and took 3000$ to 18000$ in 2016. 2 months. A couple of weeks later with the Jacksonville Symposium the USD pairs ran 700 pips up and again 700 pips down with gold. It blew my account. Their is websites that can assist with coders. I paid 90$ to have an EA coded. It did not work as I expected though. Should you buy an EA, ask what strategy it uses.

is this the lastest version v26 trading result ? I saw the v25 result on real myfxbook.com, monthly result is 10% ?

since I posted that it has been making. Some very poor trades. It also won't stay in a up tree it is just selling way prematurely so I'm still trying to set it up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.