What's new

How much money can you make with forex trading?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mashangoane

It all depends on how much you are willing to risk per trade. Risking $1000 can make you an an average of $20000 per year.

It also depends on how good you are at following that strategy. The answer to that question is so subjective there is no right away to answer it.

It depends on how much you invest. If you think that I can make an extra profit with a small investment, it is never possible. You have to remember that if you want to follow money management, you must invest well and if you don't, you will never be able to make a lot of money from trading. I think you should start with $1000 first. A good broker is required with this deposit. Eurotrader can play the role of this good broker.

I think the question should rather be how much monthly ROI (return on investment) can you get.. which i guess would be realistically around 15-20 %

Yeah, it depends on your risk appetite and the leverage you can get with your broker. Personally, I do not risk more than max 2% per trade. Normally less than 1%.

It depends on your mindset. If you can manage the mindset properly, it will not take long to double the investment. Therefore, every trader should go ahead in trading according to discipline and plan. However, the help of a broker is needed. To make a consistent profit, you have to combine a lot of things from which you can make a good profit.

leverage, account size. Best case, if you have a 100k account you should be able to achieve 10k-20k a month with a 100:1 leverage. It does depend how well you are able to get into the most liquid trades at that time. In my 2 years of trading being able to identify which currency pair is moving fastest on that day regarding percentage growth and trend strength is a serious game changer.

Most people don't have 100k accounts, nor are they able to trade this consistently. I think this is a pretty unrealistic expectation.

It actually depends on your strategy bro, and fund, look at gold trades

Attachments

• 151841399_422465615634038_1534671244618363193_n.jpg
    151841399_422465615634038_1534671244618363193_n.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 5
I am working with FreshForex broker, it is to me a route through which I can make almost like unlimited amount of money. It’s simpler through supportive features and facilities, which includes low spreads and bonuses.

There is no absolute answer to this question. To me, these are my thoughts for you as follow:
1. Your Account Balance
It all depends on how much initial money you have to start with your trading. The more capital you have, the more you would be able to make. It's basically a money compounding strategy.
2. Your strategy
Some strategy comes with greater risks, but in the end you could end up making larger profits because of this. Some other strategies are considered low risks, therefore your profits would be smaller but safer too. In short, the greater the risks, the greater the profits. simple as that. The problem is, majority of people just focus on making more money but never focus on how to minimize risks. As the result of that, majority failed and not succeeded. Why? simple. Because RISK MANAGEMENT should be your 1st and TOP PRIORITY. If you can manage your risks well, then your PROFIT will surely come soon or later. It's that simple.

In conclusion, I think you shouldn't be asking this question anymore. Because the key is not how much you could make, but rather how could you being able to start well, start safe and slowly grow your account safely over time and consistently making good money in the long term. That will not be a simple easy journey for you. Lots of lessons would need to be learned with great patience, a lot of hard work would need to be done by you. No shortcut. No quick fix. Never go for "Get Rich Quick" mindset or strategy. Trust me, you will never succeed with that. Anyone who promise you with that are simply 100% scams. Nothing more, nothing less.

Wish you all the best in your learning. Never go crazy and turn greedy which will kill you in no time. Go slow and learn as much as you can from all types of resources you could find and only use demo accounts for all your strategies testing. Only use real accounts when you are more experienced and confident that your strategies work. Otherwise you are simply wasting your money and your time. Learn to be safe and keep safe as always. God bless and take care. Bye.

It usually boils down to strategy and risk management. You can easily make 20k in a couple of months and lose it all in few trades if your risk management is bad

It usually boils down to strategy and risk management. You can easily make 20k in a couple of months and lose it all in few trades if your risk management is bad
Yes you are right but you must control money management and risk management. If you try to trade without maintaining any discipline and plan in the hope of making a profit, you will never get a good reward from trading. You need to try to trade positively.

It depends on the trader and the number of risks you are ready to take to build your profit. It mostly depends on the level of focus and strategy.

If you have a good strategy with a high win rate and when you lose it is 1:1 then you are set to go. But that is very hard and very rare, at least consistently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.