What's new

How much time can be spent on Forex trading daily?

skrimon

The optimal time for intraday trading is the first two hours the stock market is open.

From Sunday evening at 5 p.m. EST to Friday afternoon at 4 p.m. EST, the foreign exchange market is open 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Because of the wide range of worldwide time zones, the foreign exchange market is open for business around the clock.

A lot of forex traders find the 1-hour charts to be the most conducive to their trading style. It's not too short of a time frame, and the number of trade opportunities is manageable. This time range for trading allows for more leisurely market analysis and less time.

If you have any kind of questions about forex, trading, or investment, please write them down below. I will get back to you on that question.

10 hours a day is a full time Forex trader and if you plan to do it a part time then you can have something like 5 hours daliy

I'd say it depends on what kind of trader you are - the first two hours is doable, but a lot longer per day is difficult for those that might have other obligations. Being a full time trader is probably a dream that many have but just haven't gotten to yet.

I guess that depends on the objectives of your trades and style. There are trades who sit in front of the screens all day, but don’t make a good trade. On the other hand, some traders make the same profit in a single trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.