What's new

How to choose a broker

Can anyone advise me how to choose a forex broker?

Your finances are important. Always ensure that the security of your investment is guaranteed.

1. Always choose a regulated broker. The regulatory bodies have to be reputable organizations. It is an added advantage if you find a broker regulated by an authority in your country.
  2. Ease or depositing and withdrawal of funds. (Always check reviews from other users)
  3. Account types: Find out the different account types being offered and the different account features being presented.
  4. Ease of access and ease of communication. How easily can you access your account and how easy is it to reach the support team.
Im fairly new to trading too. Expert members can add onto / amend the list as necessary. :giggle:

icmarkets is good. you should give them a try, fast verification and 0 spread raw spread accounts. very good broker and all the bots work on it like Algo plus and gives loss in any other market.
so its very good!

Your finances are important. Always ensure that the security of your investment is guaranteed.

1. Always choose a regulated broker. The regulatory bodies have to be reputable organizations. It is an added advantage if you find a broker regulated by an authority in your country.
  2. Ease or depositing and withdrawal of funds. (Always check reviews from other users)
  3. Account types: Find out the different account types being offered and the different account features being presented.
  4. Ease of access and ease of communication. How easily can you access your account and how easy is it to reach the support team.
Im fairly new to trading too. Expert members can add onto / amend the list as necessary. :giggle:
Spot on! I would add customer support too to the list, I mean that’s 1 thing that really impressed me about fxview, as they provide quick solutions to my queries. If one is planning to go long-term with a broker, I’d say even this point is important, what do you say?

You should find a reliable broker of course. They should be speedy wlth deposit and withdrawals and their customer support should be good. After that, you will be set.

Reviews and awards are always handy to look at. Also think about which assets you plan on trading, your deposit amount, deposit method, withdrawal speed, etc, etc

Depending on what is important to you will help you find your answer

Can anyone advise me how to choose a forex broker?
  1. Look at commissions on the investments you'll use most.
  2. Look for brokers with a track record of reliability.
  3. Pay attention to account minimums.
  4. Watch out for account fees.
  5. Look at the pricing and execution fine print.
  6. Consider tools, education and features.

The most important point is whether it is regulated. Also search for comments whether the withdrawal is smooth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.