What's new

How to Enter Bitcoin mining

Hakeemtey

I would also like to know what i can use to get into the market/business of this, if anyone has an idea or is willing to lend a straight forward path it would be appreciated.

Um sorry to ask, but is the mining still beneficial?? I see many people selling graphics card which were used for mining, indicating that bitcoin mining is not profitable anymore I think. So??

you can’t just take it and start working with bitcoin, you need at least some kind of plan, I’m already silent about the level of knowledge

I would also like to know what i can use to get into the market/business of this, if anyone has an idea or is willing to lend a straight forward path it would be appreciated.
hello
sure you should to a lot of search about that and then enter to this market.
be smart and good luck

Btc mining not worth it at all. Been mining btc for 2 yrs. Havnt even recover my initial investment at all.

The best is to buy the actual btc and trade with it like i do therefor increasing my nr of btc daily through an automated trading platform. Base currency thats used to trade is btc and proceeds is in btc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.