What's new

How to get into Binary Options?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hakeemtey

I would also like to know what i can use to get into the market/business of this, if anyone has an idea or is willing to lend a straight forward path it would be appreciated.

How really does binary options work.Is it the same as gambling or something.I really dont understand how they work out.

Private Wealth Robot :Intelligent automatic forex trading robot. The powerful forex trading robot that redefines automated find green pips for you.
Two version inside :
#PWR FUNDAMENTAL
This version of private wealth robot is strictly developed to trade news and has advanced entry and exit points with TP & SL during news
#PWR ULTRA
This version of private wealth robot trades all currency pairs and exclusive trades indices like NASDAQ. Trades are not Affected by News
WHY PRIVATE WEALTH ROBOT?
ACCURACY
Private Wealth Robot has strong intelligent analytic power for the market. It finds best entry & exit points
AUTOMATED TRADING
Private Wealth Robot is fully atomated that works on Metatrader 4 platform with long-term stability and a strong win power

Binary Options isn't as popular lately, its been on the decline since around 2013-2014...If you still want to look into it, browse Youtube videos, setup a demo account at a broker like Pocket Options and start practicing. Best times to do so would be during the New York(8am-12 EST) or London session (3am-11pm EST)

starting this kind of activity - you need to be well prepared, then only you can get both pleasure from work and good profit

go through training to get started, trading is not the case where you can earn money without knowledge and skills, if you do the opposite, you will only lose money

Each of the modalities has its positive and negative points, I believe that you should see which one suits you best.

Binary Options is the ugly duckling of the family and no matter how much they say if it is betting/gambling or not, it actually works if you have a very well trained psychological and follow the management to the letter. In addition, the way to make money is very fast, but the chances of losing are very high, it is like the Ferrari of the financial market and Forex as a regular car, you arrive at the same place, but at different speeds and with to Ferrari (due to speed), the chances of an "accident" occurring in the middle of the road are greater.

I'll tell you about my personal experience, but don't take as an example to be followed. I started on Binary Options, after having raised a sum, I switched to Forex because I was tired of the emotions of the binary market, you have to have a very strong heart hahaha.

forex and binary have the same high risk. If trading without knowledge and high flying hours, then you're not business but gambling:notworthy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.