What's new

Strategy How to use the Pro setup VOC indicator. with pictures.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

vicknov

1602839092762.png
detailed Explanation :

in AUDNZD todays Signal we can notice.
1- VOC-PMB
2- VOC-SONAR
3- VOC-SSI
4- VOC-crossover Indicators
5- VOC-Alerts arrows

1- VOC-PMB:
"if VOC-PMB fits well on chart trade goes well and gives good profits" this concept is 1st condition that trade fits in our PMB for that we can change bar numbers ranging from 150 to 300 or more...to see big picture. once pmb fits in charts and defines each low nd highs of trend .
trade will having high probability of success.
if PMB doesnt fits well on chart then there is no good trade setup.
VOC-PMB i shared for free ,
those who are under estimating its value, they will understand how powerful this tool is if they practice it with following my instructons.
its our Frontline confirmation parameter to analyze any trade.
example these days Gbpusd,eurusd are not fitting well in pmb due to insane volatility so we are avoiding its trade.

2- VOC crossover Indicator:
if the VOC-crossover gives a crossover from upside down its a 95% confirm Signal if it Associated with PMB confirmation. voc pmb doesn't change its position when it produce signal non repaint.

3,4- VOC-sonar and SSI
these 2 are core indicators that work together to define buys and sell zone confirmation
these are also non repaint
for strong sell signal these both must have touch sell zone and if the do a crossover at sell zone
VOCsonarSSI +VOC-PMB +VOC-crossover = 99% Confirm signal

5- VOC-Arrow alerts:
these Arrows are programmed to appear on VOC crossover and gives Sound and Email Alerts.
its role in Prosetup "VOC" Indicator is 1% but this Arrow does what 99% voc system can't do. i mean "Alerts" . once Arrow appear on cross over it also dont change its position until next VOCcrossover.

1602839126127.png

From this image
if you have received VOC-PMB
that i have been sending out to ProSetup Traders .
you will notice 1602839092762.png1602839126127.png
when VOC-PMB fits on chart.

After the price touch any of PMB boundary ,market moves from there.
sell entry best condition is when the
1- PMB at upper boundary
2- VOC crosses over from upward down
3-sonarSSI both reach on sell zone line before signal appearance

Once you see sonarSSI in any action zone,get ready for good trend movement .i trade it on H1 and H4 timeframe. works in all pairs Even commodities and Stocks.
VOC gives 1,2 signals a week each pair. when VOC and sonarSSI both agrees it gives 95% sure trend direction
we can only Take trade when these above mentioned VOC conditions will in form
i will Elaborate more on "VOC" Indicator later.

VOC Indicator consist of
VOC-PMB
VOC-sonar
VOC-SSI
VOC-crossover alerts arrows
VOC-crossover Indicator

NB: for those who intend to use this indicator must understand basics of price action and this help you not fall prey to the repainting arrows which may show on the charts. The arrow does repaint, but when a perfect setup appears, you will make more profitable trades; more often than not, capturing more enduring trends.
you may also have to master the act of trailing stop loss. for this you can download Rayner Teo's video on how to use the ATR to set stop Loss

View attachment 12234
detailed Explanation :

1- VOC-PMB
2- VOC-SONAR
3- VOC-SSI
5- VOC-Alerts arrows

1- VOC-PMB:
"if VOC-PMB fits well on chart trade goes well and gives good profits" this concept is 1st condition that trade fits in our PMB for that we can change bar numbers ranging from 150 to 300 or more...to see big picture. once pmb fits in charts and defines each low nd highs of trend .
those who are under estimating its value, they will understand how powerful this tool is if they practice it with following my instructons.
example these days Gbpusd,eurusd are not fitting well in pmb due to insane volatility so we are avoiding its trade.

if the VOC-crossover gives a crossover from upside down its a 95% confirm Signal if it Associated with PMB confirmation. voc pmb doesn't change its position when it produce signal non repaint.

3,4- VOC-sonar and SSI
these 2 are core indicators that work together to define buys and sell zone confirmation
for strong sell signal these both must have touch sell zone and if the do a crossover at sell zone

5- VOC-Arrow alerts:
these Arrows are programmed to appear on VOC crossover and gives Sound and Email Alerts.
its role in Prosetup "VOC" Indicator is 1% but this Arrow does what 99% voc system can't do. i mean "Alerts" . once Arrow appear on cross over it also dont change its position until next VOCcrossover.

View attachment 12235

From this image
you will notice View attachment 12234View attachment 12235

1- PMB at upper boundary

Once you see sonarSSI in any action zone,get ready for good trend movement .i trade it on H1 and H4 timeframe. works in all pairs Even commodities and Stocks.
VOC gives 1,2 signals a week each pair. when VOC and sonarSSI both agrees it gives 95% sure trend direction

VOC Indicator consist of
VOC-PMB
VOC-sonar
VOC-SSI
VOC-crossover Indicator

NB: for those who intend to use this indicator must understand basics of price action and this help you not fall prey to the repainting arrows which may show on the charts. The arrow does repaint, but when a perfect setup appears, you will make more profitable trades; more often than not, capturing more enduring trends.
you may also have to master the act of trailing stop loss. for this you can download Rayner Teo's video on how to use the ATR to set stop Loss
Thank you for this.Will try it.

View attachment 12234
detailed Explanation :

1- VOC-PMB
2- VOC-SONAR
3- VOC-SSI
5- VOC-Alerts arrows

1- VOC-PMB:

3,4- VOC-sonar and SSI

5- VOC-Arrow alerts:

View attachment 12235

From this image

1- PMB at upper boundary

VOC Indicator consist of
VOC-PMB
VOC-sonar
VOC-SSI
VOC-crossover Indicator

Thanks for this indicator, grate explanation.

View attachment 12234
detailed Explanation :

1- VOC-PMB
2- VOC-SONAR
3- VOC-SSI
5- VOC-Alerts arrows

1- VOC-PMB:

3,4- VOC-sonar and SSI

5- VOC-Arrow alerts:

View attachment 12235

From this image

1- PMB at upper boundary

VOC Indicator consist of
VOC-PMB
VOC-sonar
VOC-SSI
VOC-crossover Indicator

thnks for sharing

this looks kinda nuts but my question is what will this look like in seperate markets, how does this preform in sidewayts, bull and bear markets>?

View attachment 12234
detailed Explanation :

1- VOC-PMB
2- VOC-SONAR
3- VOC-SSI
5- VOC-Alerts arrows

1- VOC-PMB:

3,4- VOC-sonar and SSI

5- VOC-Arrow alerts:

View attachment 12235

From this image

1- PMB at upper boundary

VOC Indicator consist of
VOC-PMB
VOC-sonar
VOC-SSI
VOC-crossover Indicator

Thank you for sharing explainationOk handOk handOk hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.