What's new

https://hitfex.com/ is a scammer

gr0spy

I have deposited 100$ worth of BTC into hitfex a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't gotten my funds back. Apart from that they request more cash in order to withdraw my "earnings", so it looks like a scam, smells like a scam. It is scam basically.

Mr. Gayan Lakshantha the guy who’s selling Boom and Crash bot is a scammer. I transferred Mr. Herath Mudhiyanselage Gayan Lakshantha $190 for HFT bot. He scammed me. I posted reviews about him online. He reached out to me after reading reviews. He asked me to delete reviews so he could compensate me with Boom and Crash bot but then he started to ask more money for the boom and crash bot. When I refused to pay him more and I asked for my $190 payment refund he said I should continue writing reviews. (Attaching Evidences Below). Mr. Gayan Lakshantha enabled only one Crash Boom Indice Crash 500 Index on my account. When I asked him for more indices he asked me for more money. I told him I won’t pay him until I make something out of it. He showed his true colours. He wanted me to pay him more for the boom and crash bot. All he wants is advance payment. Once you pay him he starts to ignore you. That’s what he did when I transferred him $190. He told me he will charge $400 for Crash and Boom bot. Same day I messaged him anonymously on his website and he said he will charge $250 for the same Boom and Crash bot. There’s no fix price of his bots. He quotes different prices to everyone. Mr. Gayan Lakshantha keeps on buying time. He never wants to fix the problem peacefully. He just wants to scam innocent people online. He’s a scammer. Don’t fall for him! He has a fake Facebook profile Edi Rusvandi
WhatsApp +1 (601) 392-0133
Owner of YouTube Chanel Forex Automated Trading Tools a.k.a RENKOROBOT2018RENKOEA7AE60ACC-419F-4F66-931D-ED32D5B9F1F6.jpeg6488B697-BFBB-4C8E-B5B1-EB5297C45995.jpeg3879CFA4-C02D-40A5-8D32-57064582FCDE.png24FD53AC-4A6D-489D-9D44-2D6A7E038ECA.pngBBF42E99-CA6E-4ADC-9C8B-B2C7A3753524.png84B83C33-4211-4F05-A870-304F3D138B79.jpeg

There are lots of scammers online (e.g. whatsapp, telegram, etc) promise you a super high return within one week or so. Never believe any of them because once you send your BTC to them, you will never see your money back to you. Simple as that. They are not account managers but crypto robbers. That's who they really are. I myself have been scammed multiple times because of ignorance in the past. Good and painful lessons learned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.