What's new

Suggestion I am Currently running the Galileo robot for 2 month

Ian Gowland

I am Currently running the Galileo robot for 1 month and im finding this to be a very powerful tool you need experience to run it and you get to choose lot size etc, if you get this part right it works a treat, I will go live in the next month

Make sure to backtest it for at least half a year so it will go through at least the majority of the market pattern. Sounds tiring but hey if anything goes wrong then real money gonna hits different.

Best of luck to you :)

I am Currently running the Galileo robot for 1 month and im finding this to be a very powerful tool you need experience to run it and you get to choose lot size etc, if you get this part right it works a treat, I will go live in the next month
my galileo didnt work, can you guide the instalation process,,great thanks

Best of luck and I hope you will enjoy your trading.

I purchase Galileo but not making money.. Could you share your settings please. When I use the ones they suggested it is not profitable

you alwats need to optimize every robot remember at least for the past 3 months and pay attention to overfitting sets!

Haven’t heard about this one. How has it been going for you? Also, I hope you are being careful with using robots. They do not guarantee 100% results.

Some of them is overpriced crap. Best strategies now made on pinescript . But you need it to link it with MT4/MT5 with webhooks

Do you have some pictures of your success so far. Im considering buying it but the cost is high and Im seeing a lot of negative reviews. Dont know who to believe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.