What's new

Indicator I am looking for Pipfinite Breakout Edge

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

creativethinker

Hi,

I am looking for Pipfinite Breakout Edge MT4 or MT5 indicator, if someone have please share the unlock version. Many thanks in advance.

Here you go. I already put the dll files, terminal and metaeditor for this version. What you need to do is replace them with your current or other terminal (other terminal). Let me know is I miss something.

Attachments

• Pipfinite_Breakout_Edge_4.0.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 136
First, thanks for sharing. I've been looking for this a long time.

My Windows Defender started screaming VIRUS ALERT immediately after I finished downloading this and pointed me to the .dll file as the culprit. That got me scared. The indi doesn't work after I put in indi folder without the .dll file

Is this safe to use?

i have this, for me is difficult to use,
I have also exit edge and i newe use this with real porift.
Only 2 products for me usefull are ,, trend pro pipfinite, trens line pro 4 free, and scalper inside pro

First, thanks for sharing. I've been looking for this a long time.

My Windows Defender started screaming VIRUS ALERT immediately after I finished downloading this and pointed me to the .dll file as the culprit. That got me scared. The indi doesn't work after I put in indi folder without the .dll file

Is this safe to use?

Yes.. It is safe to use. No worries. Just don't login to mql5 from the terminal.

i have this, for me is difficult to use,
I have also exit edge and i newe use this with real porift.
Only 2 products for me usefull are ,, trend pro pipfinite, trens line pro 4 free, and scalper inside pro

I think I have these 3.. for me, scalper inside and trend pro is much more better.. Did you try combine this together? I mean, scalper insider pro can call other indicator right. Already try it?

Here you go. I already put the dll files, terminal and metaeditor for this version. What you need to do is replace them with your current or other terminal (other terminal). Let me know is I miss something.
Thanks Bro , anway do you have EA too ? im very hard to find it . there is 2 Trend Pro and Breakout Pro .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.