What's new

I do not hold any trade over night

Edward Peterson

I do not hold any trade over night. I close my trade everyday. My target is very clear. If i get any good trading set up according to my trading strategy, I open the trade. Otherwise I do not open any trade. And always try to close the trade within that day. At present I am a binary options trader.

I do not hold any trade over night. I close my trade everyday. My target is very clear. If i get any good trading set up according to my trading strategy, I open the trade. Otherwise I do not open any trade. And always try to close the trade within that day. At present I am a binary options trader.
To develop your trading skill you should trade with the advanced technology based trading broker. In Forex trading there are lots of trading brokers and the best broker is who is giving the technology based platforms such as ForexOne. This broker is highly developed trading broker and give free demo trading account, videos and trading instructions as learning program. I select this broker to get the modern technology based facilities from their MT4 trading platform.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.