What's new

I have a 98% accurate reversal indicator

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Repainting? Then trash. I have many indicators that draw arrows :) Also 100% winrate, but it is full trash, they delay and repaint.

i agree with you. but not all trash. there are indicators that helps if you fully understand its move by observing and analysing 1 million times. thats the way it goes. we have to be patient also when using other indicators.
;)

Nobody will have a 98% accurate reversal indicator and wants to sell or share it, lets be truthful to ourselves. If I have such an indicator I'll double my account on a weekly basis. so why would I want to share it or sell it...:mad:

I have a 98% accurate reversal indicator, it draws arrows at the reversals. super easy
if you had such an indicator with 98% accurate, you would be sitting and making money, not trying to sell it. that's the truth

I
Nobody will have a 98% accurate reversal indicator and wants to sell or share it, lets be truthful to ourselves. If I have such an indicator I'll double my account on a weekly basis. so why would I want to share it or sell it...:mad:
agree with you bro this people are lying and scamming us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.