What's new

I NEED A TRADE COPIER EA

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Hi Guy, I am running a trade copying service but the forex copier am using is giving issues. Does anyone know of any free or affordable trade copier I can use?
Please save a brother

Hi Guy, I am running a trade copying service but the forex copier am using is giving issues. Does anyone know of any free or affordable trade copier I can use?
Please save a brother
Am using one currently but paid. Its $80 life time with great support. I have been using it for over a year now and it copies very well. Note this: anything of value is at a cost.

If you are interested, let me know and i can connect you via his link

I always using Forexcopier from "forexcopier.com" these software is good in performance,

They offer free trial too you can take a look. :)

I have been using the forex copier for quite a while now. Trust me I'm impressed. I usually use the local version for trading and have bought the license. Currently copying my trades to 3 other MetaTrader accounts 2 are mt 4 and one is mt 5. I would recommend you all to try it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.