What's new

I share this algorithm called Forexstar it is very stable due to its news filter

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Givik

I share this algorithm called Forexstar is very stable due to its news filter, it is recommended to work on m15, any questions will be answered

Attachments

• Forex_Star_Premium.ex4
    214 KB · Views: 46
  • Captura de pantalla (383).png
    Captura de pantalla (383).png
    165.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Captura de pantalla (384).png
    Captura de pantalla (384).png
    150.7 KB · Views: 68
Hello friend, if you want, I will send you a results report as it is an algorithm that uses martingale, it may be that at some point it will have a strong reduction. On the other hand a friend of mine has a long term signal with this algorithm. Look at the data that I attach

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Captura de pantalla (386).png
    Captura de pantalla (386).png
    164.4 KB · Views: 33
Hello friend, if you want, I will send you a results report as it is an algorithm that uses martingale, it may be that at some point it will have a strong reduction. On the other hand a friend of mine has a long term signal with this algorithm. Look at the data that I attach
Hallo Givik,
Can you say a little bit more as a, how many pairs do you use, leverage, and of course can you post settings wich you are using and thank you very much for sharing.

can u share the set file or settings? thanks

I share this algorithm called Forexstar is very stable due to its news filter, it is recommended to work on m15, any questions will be answered

What do you mean by news filter, would that be the robot will automatically turn off during high impact news and turn on after a predefine time?

Hey. decided to test it, but for some reason he did not open more than one deal !!! The smiley is happy what could be the reason?

1598874813973.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.