What's new

I suggest new traders

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

I suggest new traders that you do not need to find a 100% proven strategy (which doesn't exist). Make a strategy of your own. Or find a strategy and modified it with your personality. Trading emotions vary from person to person. Any strategy should match our trading psychology. Otherwise it won't work, no matter how much proven it is. I try to trade with my own strategy at XeroMarkets broker. I like the broker because it has a wide range of services. I also can withdraw my money instantly without any hassle.

Of course I choose FreshForex, because I just get 200% bonus deposit as my equity just for free!! And I can withdraw all of my profit without commission, so guys, who wants to trade with bonus as your equity, just join FreshForex like me and you will never regret it! Let's join FreshForex, the promotion is still available now!

Newbie traders hardly know the basics yet, they have neither the knowledge nor the experience to create a successful strategy from scratch.

It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with TP Global FX because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.

i haven't figure out a consistently profitable way ...still working on my confidant ,and controlling the emotions ... i guess this part first

One thing i've learnt for myself is KISS - Keep it simple stupid... helps remove doubts and distractions and the next thing to do is trust it, going against it isn't helpful

for new traders, use demo account first.
use amount of virtual money as much as your real money, so you could know your limit in terms of capital, psychology, etc.

for new traders, use demo account first.
use amount of virtual money as much as your real money, so you could know your limit in terms of capital, psychology, etc.
Demo is great to learn the basics and to test new strategies, but I do not think it can help much with one's psychological training, unfortunately.

I know we have our own trading strategies but for new traders I suggest you look up at the No Nonsense Forex way of trading. It's available on Youtube. He literally have a curriculum from not knowing what to do - to making your own profitable algorithm AND KNOWING THE GAME. He also have money management and trading psychology videos. Better check him out!

A newbie must learn the basics of Forex first and then make a strategy which is good and with this strategy, they can make a good profit. But always test your own strategy with a demo account before start live trading.

I don't think it's possible to form a strategy from scratch while knowing only the basics. Most newbies usually use ready-made and tested by others strategies.

Learning forex is not a difficult job at all. But you have to choose the best way to learn forex. When i took decision to enter into this market, i researched for 6-7 months about forex. I visited so many sites to know about forex. But at last i found AtoZ Markets, which pleased me a lot. They provide latest forex news, cryptocurrency news and information. They also provide different analysis which can be used to make profit. I am still using their analysis report in my trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.