What's new

I want to invest in Forex

Our board, operates with a trustworthy broker

The Forex is the currency market. The currencies, unlike the rest of the stock assets, are economic tools as well as economic indicators. Generally speaking, if countries were companies, currencies would be their stock.

Policies at central banks are the largest adjusters of capital supply, which makes decisions about their monetary policies a prime influence on Forex Trading and how it works.

Comunidad

LQDFX is a great broker. I'm using it for a while now. I'm not gonna put here my affiliate link though, just saying. :)

The Forex is the currency market. The currencies, unlike the rest of the stock assets, are economic tools as well as economic indicators. Generally speaking, if countries were companies, currencies would be their stock.

Policies at central banks are the largest adjusters of capital supply, which makes decisions about their monetary policies a prime influence on Forex Trading and how it works.

Comunidad
I will advise you to understand the nitty gritty of it before investing your hard earn money. don't invest money you can't afford to lose

plz invest in forex only money which you can afford to loose, preferably the first year(s) with demo-account and than start with very small lot size

ICmarkets are good 1 to 500 leverage and one of the biggest brokers in the world. I never had any problems

I invested 30$ last week, sound small but i have a plan. so invest only if you have some decent system to trade on.

Comunidad
R u sure?

Every trader must try to put his importance on the features and inherent riskiness associated with forex. Otherwise one will see the only advantages associated with forex but due to lack of complete understanding he can’t be able to overcome all the obstacles. With the efficient exercise of money every trader can think of achieving profit but exclusive of considering risks no trader can consider of earning profit in specific description.

Ok welcome as for my two pence piece I would say make sure you start you trading account with the right amount of capital as trading with small capital can immediately put you at a deficit and also stick to less expensive assets. This is not conventional advice but most new traders shouldnt even start to trade forex you should start with CFDS or stocks as they are less volatile and easier to read price action. I hope this helps!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.