What's new

James Olumide

I will code super EA for you with your strategy for only $10

I will turn your existing Indicators into a working forex robot (mq4/mq5 files only, no ex4/ex5) $10 only

I will help you merge different Indicators together to give a sound and arrow alert anytime all conditions are met for only $10

whats listing ea portofolio your job before ?
any we can see perform like mql5, myfxbook, fxblue ? who done use your job or maybe better your perform self,

soo i can think again to order with you,
sometime we need portofolio first before order

thanks , its important

I will program the job for you to 80% and give you a sample of what you want. Once you are satisfied, you can then PAY for the job. You can also contact me on WhatsApp for faster enquiries (WhatsApp +2349072822255)

Wow! That's good customer service ! I don't have whatsapp though
Do you have telegram? I am very interested! I paid before for an EA but it was glitchy. It would be great to know it works first. Any other way to contact you besides whatsapp?

Wow! That's good customer service ! I don't have whatsapp though
Do you have telegram? I am very interested! I paid before for an EA but it was glitchy. It would be great to know it works first. Any other way to contact you besides whatsapp?
You can also reach me on Whatsapp or telegram +2349072822255. Whatsapp / TELEGRAM

Last edited:
Do you code EA's for xauusd with newsfilter with hard SL at 25 pips (250 points). If yes, I would like a demo version. Thanks

Olumide my country man.... Will love to give your service a trial, I have an indicator I will like to convert to ea... Will give u a call...

If you want to code any job. Just pm me in conversation on any his site or WhatsApp me on +2349072822255. I'll code for you within 48 hours. Try me for the best job

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.