What's new

Scam Alert Ib member

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
I was using icmarket but they have some changes now. Almost $1756 commission of mine is stucked now. Really hard for me

Also icmarkets ECN account is good for news trading because of almost 0 spread but broker commission and swap is pretty high

Almost they charges 6.5 dollar per 1 standard lot which is very high. Also for longer trade you cant really hold much profit because of their high swap cost. I eventually had to close good trades cause end of the day is does not count even after profit

Almost they charges 6.5 dollar per 1 standard lot which is very high. Also for longer trade you cant really hold much profit because of their high swap cost. I eventually had to close good trades cause end of the day is does not count even after profit

Better for u to change the typeof your account to suit your trading strategy!
I'm with them have True ECN low spread and for my scalping strategy is the best. Fast execution and spreads even 0.0 sometimes is the best for scalping. Don t mindto pay them for such good serviceOk hand

Oh yeah, i agree with you, their swap-costs are very high sometimes. That often killed my longterm-trades. But they don't allow to trade with an EA outside a RAW spread account, and since I also work additionally with an EA i have splitted my trading into several sub-accounts. But i like it for news trading because of 0 spread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.