What's new

IC Markets spreads and withdrawal process

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Jay555

Hi, I am thinking of changing my broker, anyone use IC Markets. What are their spreads on XAUSD and GBPJPY. How long does it take for withdrawals.

ICMarkets is good, i have been using them for a few months, lowest spread that you can ever found

Pepperstone also recommended

I was trading with IC Markets but later they have gone from good to worst, i am unable to reach with their customer support.

So from IC Markets i switched with FP Markets kind off similar but provide less commission and spreads are lower.

IC Markets need to improve.

Hi I'm currently using IC Markets and yes they are lacking in a lot of aspects.

I would recommend to move to another broker and not to use IC anymore. Cause IC are planning to move its existing off shore traders to another server but FP Markets are holding on to their existing trader and not changing them to another server.

IC are not planning to take any steps further.

Hi there i was using IC Markets but after a year i had to switch with another broker.

Slippage went high and the execution turned out from fastest to the slowest.

Do not provide free VPS no matter what lot you maintain.

Its better you switched to FP Markets they are better than IC in spreads, slippage and commission. Free VPS also is provided.

I am with IC markets and been with them for nearly a year. They are really good until something goes wrong. It feels like talking to robots. Spreads are great and the lowest out there but trading the news can bite you bad as this is when a lot of slippage etc happen. I don't use IC anymore as I had a bad experience with them. I am now with Blueberry markets. Their spreads are not great !

Hi there i was using IC Markets but after a year i had to switch with another broker.

Slippage went high and the execution turned out from fastest to the slowest.

Do not provide free VPS no matter what lot you maintain.

Its better you switched to FP Markets they are better than IC in spreads, slippage and commission. Free VPS also is provided.
Thanks for this. I have been looking for a decent broker for a while.

ICMarkets broker is just a not professional broker, they served me very slow, and there is no problem solving. How can I trust broker like IC Markets and send my money there? Now I want to Withdraw my money and ICMarkets is not responding my request. So you guys just be careful with your broker, especially ICMarkets

IC at the initial stage gave good spreads and execution but later it just became a disaster i suffered with it and then moved to a different broker.

IC at the initial stage gave good spreads and execution but later it just became a disaster i suffered with it and then moved to a different broker.
I agree, they've been very good - one of the best brokers out but lately their services are going downhill

I'm not using them anymore but heard they've had some problems with withdrawals by cards?

Hi, I am thinking of changing my broker, anyone use IC Markets. What are their spreads on XAUSD and GBPJPY. How long does it take for withdrawals.
Please dont they have high spreads and assure you they will create spikes to eat profits. I have live proof

ICMarkets is good, i have been using them for a few months, lowest spread that you can ever found

i am using icmarkets for a good few months now and had no problem with them so far,i am going to try pepperstone as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.