What's new

ICMARKETS AS THE BEST REGULATED FOREX BROKER, WITH LOWEST SPREAD AND FASTEST WITHDRAWALS

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
This is the best broker. Im using this broker with big deposit. They don't have problem with withdrawal. Very reputable company and a Tier 1 licensed forex broker.

IC-Market is great for trading because of the superfast execution and tight spread. But the only drawback for me is the withdrawal option, you can only use international bank wire transfer. Since Australian government prohibit Aussie broker to send funds to third party like Neteller or Fasapay, etc. And the fund withdrawal time is not instant, it took days to arrive to my local bank account.

I can highly recommend ic markets and agree its the best one..i worked with so many and a lot of are big manipulating and scamming customers while ic markets is making fast withdraws and support always help even calling you back in phone and going together through your problems...soon will be my 7th year with ic markets..(y)(y)(y)(y)

ps.but also pepperstone and fxpro are good and ecn regulated.-.

IC is a very good broker. low spreads (raw account), fast and easy withdrawals and a very good support. I have a lot of accounts at ic Ok hand

I recommend this broker, a year and a half I'm using it and to date I have no problems.
ICM have great support, in me opinion.
compared to other brokers I've been to

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.