What's new

Scam Alert ICmarkets is going now for scam

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Arjuna

They are trying to cheat us using differen charts on thair server. Have a look at thair xau/usd chart on 26th march 2020. You can see how they cheat us.

So dont trst them hereafter.

Here are the screen shots:censored::censored::censored:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200330-002926_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200330-002926_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20200330-002834_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200330-002834_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 46
you are right on the demo account the candle not such a wick.....stop hunt...I have ICmarkets and traders way ...for now on I ll be carefull with ICM ...thanks

Have you tried refreshing the chart it can be manupulated but still wrong quoting is part of the game I mean you should check with them this is all technology it can make mistake they have other ways to cheat

Have you tried refreshing the chart it can be manupulated but still wrong quoting is part of the game I mean you should check with them this is all technology it can make mistake they have other ways to cheat
I opened a new chart on live and that big stophunt wick is there...when I daytrading I close my positions even before the roll over to avoid spread manipulation

This is a liquidity provider issue. Something which occurs not from the borker s end, but the LP the broker has under contract. Best to always read your contracts[rules]before signing with a broker, and no,i wont tell you what ICM does under these circumstances according to their contract.

I saw this happen to other ECN brokers as well. They explained that this was due to Gold having problems connecting to brokers. Other brokers refunded those who traded gold that day.

They are trying to cheat us using differen charts on thair server. Have a look at thair xau/usd chart on 26th march 2020. You can see how they cheat us.

So dont trst them hereafter.
Will definitely check this. Thanks to inform

Beware of the markets is the basis but must not forget that slippages of the genre can happen especially in its periods

ICmarkets always something going on with them, now they trick with charts and eat your commissions best to compare and use different brokers to note the differences

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.