What's new

I'm a beginner and I'm new in the channel

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Matsi

Hi guys...
I'm a beginner and I'm new member here and I'm here to learn and being a profitable trader with your help....I thank you in advance

Hi buddy
Take a look at Babypips and search the forum here .
Also YouTube and Google search Supply and Demand trading I find it best .
Use a demo account to train and good luck

Hello Matsi,

Since you're a beginner, I would like to give you some tips that can really help you learn faster and avoid losses in your trading journey.

1. Knowledge is power - In addition to knowledge of day trading procedures, day traders need to keep up with the latest stock market news and events that affect stocks. This can include the Federal Reserve System's interest rate plans, leading indicator announcements, and other economic, business, and financial news.

2. Set Aside Funds - Assess and commit to the amount of capital you're willing to risk on each trade. Many successful day traders risk less than 1% to 2% of their accounts per trade. If you have a $40,000 trading account and will risk 0.5% of your capital on each trade, your maximum loss per trade is $200 (0.5% x $40,000).

3. Set Aside Time - Day trading requires your time and attention. In fact, you'll need to give up most of your day. Don’t consider it if you have limited time to spare.

4. Start Small - As a beginner, focus on a maximum of one to two stocks during a session. Tracking and finding opportunities is easier with just a few stocks. Recently, it has become increasingly common to trade fractional shares. That lets you specify smaller dollar amounts you wish to invest.

5. Avoid Penny Stocks - You're probably looking for deals and low prices but stay away from penny stocks. These stocks are often illiquid and the chances of hitting the jackpot with them are often bleak.

I would recommend you to choose your broker intelligently as a broker also plays an essential role in making your trading journey blissful. I'm using CapitalStreetFX as my broker. They offer a free demo account, 15 plus free trade signals, market reports, and market insights that keep you up updated with the market, all free of cost.

Hello! Welcome to this forum. You can join Babypips.com. There is a free course. Make sure you complete it. Also, join a demo account and practise whatever you learn side-by-side. Don’t go for anything paid. There is plenty of free knowledge. Good luck!

Always strive to learn new things and improve yourself. This is the only thing that can guarantee your success in forex trading. welcome here.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Start by learning and practising on a demo account. There are many books available online, while learning, practice to get a deeper idea. Watch the market and backtest different strategies. Best of luck.

Hi guys...
I'm a beginner and I'm new member here and I'm here to learn and being a profitable trader with your help....I thank you in advance
Hello! Welcome to the community. Please feel free to ask and share your trading experiences.

Being a profitable trader in the market takes time. It is preferable to concentrate on expanding your knowledge and developing the necessary skills. It will assist you in becoming a skilled and profitable trader.

Hi. Welcome to this forum. Head over to babypips. There is a free course on forex trading, That will help you a lot. Then, you can sign up for a demo account. Good luck!

just use a demo account to train your skill, when you become confident enough then start on a live account with low money you can afford (to lose).

Don't be concerned about your lack of knowledge and expertise. Forex trading is a profitable skill. It is learnable and, when done correctly, can help you make an unlimited amount of money in a small period of time. Good luck.

Welcome to the world of Forex Buddy. Hope you are ready for a roller-coaster ride of excitement, losses and profits, and experiences.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I am glad to have you here. Good thing is now you have answers to all your questions :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.