What's new

Im in need of a perfect strategy

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
There are no perfect strategies, even the best strategy has some degree of loss. It's the nature of trading.

I think you do practice on demo with some accurate and top rated indicator which is rated high on internet review then you should filter it with doing practice again and again and again then you will get e perfect strtagey because i think as my experience no trader can give a strategy to other because it has also emotional analysis which is particularly depend on you.so practice in demo you will find your strategy

If you want to trade, you need to develop a strategy. I trade with market context and price action. This strategy helps me to make a lot of profit in trading. If you trade with this strategy, the chances of loss are less.

There is no such thing as a perfect strategy. There are many ways to successfully trade the markets and unfortunately there are no short cuts. You need to put the time in to learn what works for you and develop your own strategy and avoid those offering paid services to teach you, all you need is out there for free.

I agree. No strategy can provide you with 100% profits, there is always some ratio between profits and losses. Anyone offering such a strategy is most likely a scammer.

There is nothing like the perfect trading strategy. You have to find the one that works perfectly for you. Just try a few of them on your demo account to see if it is what you are looking for or not.

Most people don't have the skill and knowledge to create a strategy from scratch. There are plenty of readily available strategies made by experts that one can use though.

Sorry, I think the holy grail strategy for forex trading simply does not exist. All strategies have their pros and cons. The most important is to have set a stop loss to protect your capital.

I agree. The Holy Grail strategy is hard work. To aim for that would just cause trouble - what leads to profits in trading is only a lot of hard work.

Because of the market’s volatility, there is no fixed strategy that works 100% every time. As a trader, you can’t anticipate the future of the market accurately, but with flexible strategies, you can minimise losses for sure.

There is no perfect strategy, really. Every strategy leads to some losses, with the good strategies, when one uses them correctly, the profits are more than the losses.

It’s better to build your own strategy after considering:
  1. Your trading style
  2. Time-frame
  3. The pairs you want to trade
  4. Your trading goals
It should be noted that strategies fall in and out and there’s no strategy which gives guaranteed results. Moreover, backtesting a strategy over the historical data is also not a sure way of analysing the profitability of the strategy, because what did work in the past may or may not work in the present.

There are no perfect strategies because the market is fluid. There is no guarantee whether the strategy will work 100%. Traders need to develop analysis and need to take a flexible approach while trading.

Who isn't looking for the "perfect strategy"?... Unfortunately dude it doesn't exist. Any strategy will win some and lose some, it's just a matter of money management to sustain the loss while keeping consistent at making the profits too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.