What's new

I'm not catching discipline's meaning?

I'm not catching discipline's meaning? It implies thinking of a lot of trading rules, rules you generally follow so you don't settle on choices dependent on fear or greed. Rules can be as straightforward as just trading once every day, they can be as perplexing as possibly making exchanges when the benefit price is bobbing from support after a bullish breakout and affirmed by a bullish hybrid in MACD and rising RSI.

I'm not catching discipline's meaning? It implies thinking of a lot of trading rules, rules you generally follow so you don't settle on choices dependent on fear or greed. Rules can be as straightforward as just trading once every day, they can be as perplexing as possibly making exchanges when the benefit price is bobbing from support after a bullish breakout and affirmed by a bullish hybrid in MACD and rising RSI.
Scalping trading, I always prefer as a Forex trader to trade in Forex market. Because short term trading is one of the best trading policies in Forex market especially to the new traders. For doing scalping trading I select the best STP trading broker ForexOne who has all the necessary facilities that could make my scalping trading profitable. They allow the low zeros spread, instant execution, wide range of trading bonus and others.

Even the best traders fall prey to emotions such as fear and greed. There is a tendency amongst novice traders to place a trade when the market is experiencing high volatility and try to generate quick gains, based on gut feel, without a specific trading plan.
One of the best ways to promote discipline, as a trader, is to create a business plan. Generating income from trading activities is a business, and should be treated as such. You would never risk your hard-earned capital in a new car washing venture or restaurant, for example, without having a plan that shows that you can make money. It should be no different with your trading business.

Discipline is multi faceted. Not allowing your loss to grow. Setting a target tp and stick to it. Never mind "leaving pips on the table". Having a strategy with rules that you obey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.