What's new

Importance of the trading

New traders should practice more for-profit and successful. Traders should also continue aiming for huge goals, but the result does not come in the forex market right away. It takes time. If anyone wants to trade in the forex market, he or she should trade a few months in the demo and realize the importance of the trading technique. Many brokers offer it for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
your mindset on a demo account is much different on demo than on real as you decisions will differ occording to the value you place on the funding. i feel its better to use demo to become familiar with the mt platform and then move on to a real account. the demo can be use for backtesting and practicing a strategy.

Forex is good only for people who have a really good knowledge of forex and are experienced. To become a profitable trader, traders don't have to make many trades. Traders only have to make the right decision at right time. So, traders have to find that time. In my case, I learned forex trading from my broker educational resources. The broker offers video tutorials and online trading courses.

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem with a demo account is that you dont have a real feeling, so its unrealic. but it gives you the confort and skill for trading with your own money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.