What's new

In need of a forex vps

antran122

I'm using virmach vps starting at $7, if if you're learning or testing which I think is great. They've many locations unfortunately, they haven't anymore spaces in Europe.

asticot

I think that it is better to have the VPS with the same broker as it happened to me that I took a vps and run a signal .... and there was some trades closed (That I didn't closed). when I tried to understand I contacted my broker.... the broker said that the trades are closed in the third party and they are not responsible. when I contacted the third party VPS they said that it is not them, it is my broker !
To be continued ....

asticot

Brokers which offer VPS normally dont have great spreads so you pay for it one way or another
Thanks for your answer. Maybe, I will just host the signal on my server myself ... as the problem is not just to pay...But, as a third party, the trades may close alone and someone could find self with many interlocutors and hard to identify responsibilities

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R In need of a cheap forex vps Forex VPS 10
B NEED S/R INDICATOR for forex mt4 General Discussions 4
skrimon Few Essential Facts you Need To Know About Forex Brokers Forex Education 3
A How many years do need to study forex Forex Education 38
N FOREX TRADING systems for free, all you need to donis to go to forexstr.com then downloaded good indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F i need a forex robot MetaTrader 0
M Profitable EA Eklatant Forex Robot (Need Help) Trading Systems and Strategies 6
D in need of forex mt5 and mt4 indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 1
clonepaper To become successful in Forex you need to Learn first Forex Education 12
K General INDICATOR SCRIPTS THAT NEED TO BE DEVELOPED Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Need a vps pdf to set my robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
H Need mt4 belly fx indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B XFX Hunter V2 need help Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
madgar29 I need a new broker please help I am tired of bad brokers cannot afford Forex Broker Reviews 5
H Suggestion What you need to become a serious trader General Discussions 2
M Need help with trading binary Trading Systems and Strategies 1
roshan jaiswar I need aeroplane.ind trading system please help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S USDMXN analysis , i need the anaylsis General Discussions 0
S Need help to trade Nas100 please ? Forex Education 1
W Why do we need to put take profit and stop loss Interactive Forex Trading 3
mooseuk Need help unlocking an expired EA (To make it unlimited) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V Indicator I need good indicator Boom and crash spike Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M General I need sherphard harmonic patten please Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Drkiramatkhan i need a scalper EA which will close to trade within few second in profit. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
Drkiramatkhan i need a scalper EA which will close to trade within few second in profit. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A I need to find PZ_Harmonacci v11.6 General Discussions 2
J What is binary options? I need help with that Binary Options and Futures 5
1 I'm new and I need assistance General Discussions 7
G Profitable EA Need EA freedom PRO or Belly system please. Anyone? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
H I need a good mt5 indicator that can be used dor high profit trading....im desperately in need MetaTrader 3
S I need this Systeme thank you for helping me Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G Suggestion Hy can i ask some question about fx if I'm trading currency only and i want to trade nasdaq and vix75 i need to know about the systems can pay or Forex Signals and Pamm 3
B General i need zenith harmonic scanner for mt3 General Discussions 0
A Strategy Name the indicator you need and i will share it here MetaTrader 14
J Need more infomation. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J A must need trading mindset. General Discussions 5
J The need for a trading Model. Forex Education 0
R New EA Hi-Tech Scalper EA -Fast & Furious , but you need patience Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
G I NEED A TRADE COPIER EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
G Suggestion ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VOLATILITY INDICES TRADING Stocks and Indexes 7
woody Need a Trading Indicator! Please post your Indicator requests here. Trading Systems and Strategies 12
S need help with divergence Forex Education 2
L Profitable EA Please help guys - i need a best EA for me Trading Systems and Strategies 6
K I have a working startegy, Need Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Suggestion NON REPAINT INDICATOR NEED TO BE EDUCATED Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Please Help In need of Treshhold Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Need best Indicator or EA for Profit. Trading Systems and Strategies 4
G Any organizations or businesses need mask or protective gown? Other Topics 0
E New Trader need help General Discussions 19
A another EA just need test friends Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0