What's new

In Order to Success.

In order to success in forex market you need to restrain your emotions like greed, excitement, euphoria, panic or fear. Yes, we can’t get rid of this emotions because we’re human beings. But at least we control them & can minimize their effect on our trading lives. Be focus on your goals, don’t get hopeless, be confident, during your trading keep taking notes of every matter & study your success and failure.

welll no one can discuss it , completely agree so lets also attach a pdf wih some nice tips

Attachments

• 25_Rules_Of_Trading_Discipline.pdf
    115.3 KB · Views: 3
In order to success in forex market you need to restrain your emotions like greed, excitement, euphoria, panic or fear. Yes, we can’t get rid of this emotions because we’re human beings. But at least we control them & can minimize their effect on our trading lives. Be focus on your goals, don’t get hopeless, be confident, during your trading keep taking notes of every matter & study your success and failure.
Broker is one of the major tasks to the Forex traders but it is not easy at all it seems. Without a credible broker working comfortably in Forex market for a long time is quiet impossible. So when choosing a Forex broker you should check several things such as – regulation, spread, leverage, risk management and security of that broker. These things will make your trading complete and successful in the Forex market.

Fear is one of the strong emotions that affects me when trading, not having enough confidence that the trade will go in my direction.
But Money Management helps alot,it takes away panic.:notworthy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.