What's new

In the course of trading, junior traders like me do something, such as no stop loss and hard work. When I took it, the warehouse

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a13400993921

In the course of trading, junior traders like me do something, such as no stop loss and hard work. When I took it, the warehouse exploded and I regretted it. I swear I will stop the loss and not refuse the order. As a result, within a day, yesterday's promise was forgotten, orders continued, warehouse explosions continued. Those traders with super-high self-control and executive power have made a lot of money, let's blame ourselves here. Why can't I make money?
Hourly chart of gold trends over the past three days
The chart above shows the gold trend these days. From $1276 to $132650, good traders can quadruple their accounts, but what about me? The head disappeared, the front of the fish was robbed of about $10, and the back of the fish began to carry empty bills. Up to now, I still don't know where the tail is.
After complaining, I need to summarize. As for whether the summary can improve my trading behavior, this is a heavy topic. Self control and execution are the cornerstone of all trading activities. Without this foundation, the best trading system is just a castle on the beach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.