What's new

Indicator 100 % accurate non repaint Forex indicator

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Robots are better than Indicators. Robots analyse and trade 100%. Enjoy our end of the Year / New year promo and get any of our premium EAS at 50% discount. The Ea is profitable and safe and with low drawdown, No grid, No Hedge, No martingale, can work on minimum balance of $30 only.

Chat WHATSAPP +2349072822255 to get it.
what is best robot emotion smile:rolleyes:

Get Profitable EA with over 90% Accuracy.No hedge, No grid, No Martingale. Pure Profit with News filter, Anti loss Account Protection. State of the Art Trading Algorithm. Low drawdown, Robot can be used on Low account of $ 30 and above

You can contact me on whatsapp+2349072822255 for free version of the Profitable EA

Attachments

• eurusdbacktest.png
    eurusdbacktest.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 57
Get Profitable EA with over 90% Accuracy.No hedge, No grid, No Martingale. Pure Profit with News filter, Anti loss Account Protection. State of the Art Trading Algorithm. Low drawdown, Robot can be used on Low account of $ 30 and above

You can contact me on whatsapp+2349072822255 for free version of the Profitable EA

A gross profit of $1555 and a net loss of $1.4!!

That's truly remarkable Bro. (y)

Some Pertinent Questions:
1. Does it trade all pairs?
2. Can one trade it in all timeframes?
3. What is the monthly ROI based on your testing?

Regards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.