What's new

Indicator of Volatylity Forex Blau Balance

mynator

Blau Balance Forex Volatility Indicator is a manual trading strategy that you can use to make a profit on the Forex market every day. You do not need to be an experienced trader to be able to use it. In fact, even if you have no trading experience, you can still trade at a profit, with the help of Blau Balance, like most professional traders.

The Blau Balance indicator works on timeframes starting from M1-H4, I recommend using it at least on TF M15, and ideally on the H1 half, the indicator works on all trading instruments.
The author of the grail asserts that the indicator does not draw, from myself I will add that the author does not lie, I looked at his signals on the H1 half, and I would say that the turkey does not draw, but like any other indicator of Blau Balance, there are good trend signals, the counter trend can also be traded , but it is at your own risk, I generally advise beginners to eliminate countertrend signals, and trade only with the trend, look at the trend at D1 H4, and at H1 wait for the signals of the Blau Balance indicator and enter the trade according to the trend, in this case, risk to catch a stop will be less than in a deal against the trend.

If you are going to trade on the M15 half and below, then I advise you to trade no more than 1% of your deposit, because there are more signals on shorter time periods, but there is also more noise, so as not to feed the market with your deposit, use no more than 1%, and again trade trend. Also read reviews from other fellow traders about this indicator, test it on the indicator in the strategy tester, or on a demo account, and even then decide whether to trust the signals of this indicator or not.

1614313390860.png

Attachments

• Blau Balance.rar
    35.2 KB · Views: 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.