What's new

IQ Option binary strategy

Mseti

Hello community. I'd like to enquire regarding IQ option. Is there a fundamental strategy based on the economic calendar one can apply in binary options?

Hello community. I'd like to enquire regarding IQ option. Is there a fundamental strategy based on the economic calendar one can apply in binary options?

Yup.

google forex triggersheet, see the deviations between forecast and actual result and their pip range.

You can use dataflash (10$ a month) to set up an auto click to CALL or PUT when deviation between forecast and actual result is big (market surprise)

Hope helps

I'm looking for anyone who have this indicator that not repainting cos it's seem nice on the chart i have the repainting one

Glad I was able to recover my funds from these fake brokers. I would have had to file for bankruptcy, thanks to chargebacksecured -.- com. I was able to get a hold of these scam brokers and take back my money. I would gladly refer anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.