What's new

Iqoption is good?

No binary option or binary broker are any good and should be avoided - soon there will be no licensed brokers offering these services..
Any reputable broker has removed it already.

No it's not good. Better pretend it doesn't even exist.
in my opinion, binary option should be avoided completely, because that is not trading at all, you are just pretending market direction, it may look simple but very difficult because, you are predicting direction and momentum under a specified time. that is not trading at all.

No binary option or binary broker are any good and should be avoided - soon there will be no licensed brokers offering these services..
Any reputable broker has removed it already.
You are right my brother, in 2013 to 2014, we have more than 100 binary brokers, but where are there today? where is optiontrade, 10trades, topotion, optiontime, anyoption etc, they are all gone. I believe before 2025 we will not have any binary option broker again. please stick to forex or stocks, the reward may be low but its saver.

I agree with most of the users here. Better to avoid IQ Option all together. You'd be playing a mostly losing game with your money. And if you do a chart comparison between MT4 and IQ you'll see how they manipulate prices.

I've lost my capital there many time and I don't trust on Option trading because there are many scammers If we are trading with bulk amount then they can use their own server to manipulate trading.
So Trade in safe ways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks