What's new

Is Binary indicator benefit for Forex Trading..?

Good Day, can you give me the chance to ask for more details concerning the binary indicator? How do you predict binary trading? How do you find trends in binary options?

Personally, I think binary options should be avoided altogether, regardless of the way one trades them.

Good Day, can you give me the chance to ask for more details concerning the binary indicator? How do you predict binary trading? How do you find trends in binary options?
Actually my opinion, if any binary option indicator with 85% accuracy. Then, why we wont able to take as a forex signal..?

Actually my opinion, if any binary option indicator with 85% accuracy. Then, why we wont able to take as a forex signal..?
I really doubt such an indicator exists. Binary options are a form of gambling, it'd be like having an indicator with such accuracy for gambling.

Good Day,

Hope you are doing well.

Greetings,

Hope all is well.

Many successful traders trade signals when the indicators are high.

Am I get it right? If not gently get back to me with a more specified question

Regards,
Akwin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.