What's new

Scam Alert is binary option brokers are scamers

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Litchine66

i am new in trading and i am interesting in binary trading but in some blogs and forumes i read that most people are got scamed or have porblems in withdrawing money.

It's true, a lot of these companies are total scammers. That's why binary options have been banned in a lot of jurisdictions all over the world.

Yes, more often than not, many are scams. It is best to avoid, especially since you are new in trading. The worst part is you cannot withdraw your money out.

Yes, more often than not, many are scams. It is best to avoid, especially since you are new in trading. The worst part is you cannot withdraw your money out.
Actually you can, it is proven, depends of broker of course. But for new traders it is highly not recommended.

My binary trading feels like gambling. Binary trading can be very profitable but the risk is much higher and I have to do forex trading to control this risk. Binary is a very difficult job. Where profit cannot be made.

binary option is risky and profitable at the same time,new trader has to avoid it for sure.start with demo on forex then trade in real with a small account on normal forex after gaining a good experience the you might have to move to binary options at least then you will know what you getting yourself into.there are few good brokers you can test you only have to search online for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.