What's new

Is Forex a life changing business?

Will we change our way of life with Forex business?

To me forex is like , yeah there is some opportunity to change your life so quickly nothing can ever do to you, however there are some drawbacks too.

It can completely ruin you also if not careful in money management as myself lost a lot.

Depends on your way of trading, It can be life changing or Financial Disaster if not done in proper way.:)

Greed will make you lose a lot of money in trading. I just got my account wiped out because of the JPY crash. I already gained 200% in that account for 2 months and wiped out in just a day.

Yes, Of course Forex can change your life if you know how to do it correctly, just open an account with FreshForex and start your trading lesson in FreshForex website, you can start practicing with demo account first and when you are ready, you can use your real account.

Will we change our way of life with Forex business?

To me forex is like , yeah there is some opportunity to change your life so quickly nothing can ever do to you, however there are some drawbacks too.
It is not a get rich quick scheme. It takes time and practice like any other skill ... Master it and you will see the life-changing nature of FOREX. You can do anything

You can really be profitable trading currencies, but it will take time. You can check FreshForex's website to learn more about the world of Forex. You may also avail their bonus programs.

Echoing what the majority of people have said; yes it can be great but also a disaster.

Invest what you can only afford to lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.