What's new

Is Metatrader manipulated??

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vxivongo

I read somewhere that Metatrader is easily manipulated, so if that is true which platform is best for trading?

Where you read this? I use MT4 now 4 years... never had a problem... I think depents just from the broker which you are using. Someone (think mostly offshore and marketmaker) can easily man manipulate your trades.. (undepend from the platform!)

Have a look at « Virtual Dealer Plug-In » if you never heard about broker manipulation. MT4 (and MT5 very likely too) can be easily manipulated, but others platforms might be manipulated too... At the end, it is more dependend on the broker than the platform. So choose your broker wisely.

I read somewhere that Metatrader is easily manipulated, so if that is true which platform is best for trading?
metatrader itself is just a platform to trade if there is any manipulation its from your broker and there servers etc. Hope that helps!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.