What's new

Is Paid Indicator give 100% accurate?

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Hi friends, I checked 10000 above indicators but no one 100% accurate. I would like to know about the paid indicators. Paid indicators give 100% accurate? or same as the free indicators?

Please inform me who has been using paid indicators.

Thank you

Enjoy 50% discount now. Get Profitable Robot with over 95% Accuracy. No grid,No hedge, No martingale. News filter + No loss account protection algorithm.

Also get Original Gold MINING EA with set files.

Chat WHATSAPP +2349072822255

Hi friends, I checked 10000 above indicators but no one 100% accurate. I would like to know about the paid indicators. Paid indicators give 100% accurate? or same as the free indicators?

Thank you

Impossible to find 100% perfect Indicator... Stop hunting indicator, and learn hidden divergence trading strategy... and always use stop loss :cool:

honey there is no such thing as 100% indi. the market sentiment is ever changing. however you can increase your accuracy which is always the good news.

Yes. Wondering about 100% is even harmful. This is not the nature of this business. Zero sum game

Are you asking about indicator or EA? No indicator is 100% and none should be used by themselves, the strategy is all about finding more than a few reasons for a trade.

I think any indicator you use usually works however by itself the results are usually not great. You should use a combination of indicators for confirmation of entry.

There is no 100% accurate system,there are also good free indicator and bad sold one,just find what works for you.

Thank you

No indicator paid or free is 100% accurate - what most people use is a combination of indicators. I recommend you try a combination of a few and then select the ones that works best for your trading style. If you want to you can you to youtube and search nononsense forex from a guy named VP - he won't give you his combination of indicators he uses but he will guide you towards a better understanding of what you need.

Ahhh, another

Thank you

Ahhh, another trader searching for the Holy Grail of indys. Good luck with that quest, Ramamoorthy, but personally I've found that the overwhelming majority of paid indys are just free ones that have been renamed. :)

Scammers can get away with this fraud especially since .ex4 files are difficult to decompile in v600+

maybe yes.. maybe no.. but most of the best indicator or strategy is not free.. and some of them is good really.......

there is no 100% perfect indicator but you have the ability to do backtesting

i recommend kissonbillions + pipfinite can give you good entries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.