What's new

Is Pepperstone a good broker?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tradewell

Hello...i curious to know what's an opinion about Pepperstone ... especially spread on EUR/USD... I opened an account with them but didn't deposit yet I was watching spread it looks no problem but I just worry.. because I have a bad experience with tickmill before they jut show ask and bid prices but in reality they not respect that prices on the chart... I am planing to move my main account from the current broker to Pepperstone. I just trade EUR/USD so I care about that only

They are very good brokers with ultra low spreads on eurusd and other pairs...The problem is their swap rates are so high and mostly in the negative if you hold trades for more than two weeks...This kind of defeats the whole purpose of holding trades for long

Beware of them, I lost a huge amount of money to these binary options and cryptocurrency companies, I recovered everything I lost thanks to a Recovery Pro. You can reach me if you're interested in finding out how I recovered my money. Rachelmillr4 {at} gmail dot com

I just opened it 1 week ago, all support was great. They are well regulated so I think they don't want to mess around. I have standard account and the spreads are still so low I don't even want to change it to razor.

Hello...i curious to know what's an opinion about Pepperstone ... especially spread on EUR/USD... I opened an account with them but didn't deposit yet I was watching spread it looks no problem but I just worry.. because I have a bad experience with tickmill before they jut show ask and bid prices but in reality they not respect that prices on the chart... I am planing to move my main account from the current broker to Pepperstone. I just trade EUR/USD so I care about that only
dont know but they are popular much check payments and withdrawl methods before jumping

I tried to study forex trading with Pepperstone, I go to their website, but analysis section is always can not be reached and there are so many of false signal, false analysis or late analysis, for example, if you trade on Thursday, the analysis on Pepperstone website is still Wednesday, it is not up to date. Bad analysis, bad service from Pepperstone

without a doubt he is a good broker, but personally I prefer others, such as tickmill or Amegascalper greetings :giggle::giggle:

I used to be their client about 3 years ago. Never had any unfair conduct against me. Normally, if a broker is well regulated, which pepperstone is; then there s little to worry about. I only moved due to the esma restrictions.. .

yes but only the support isnt good

They do a good job with their client management if you deposit quite a bit. I get Lunar New Year gifts and mooncakes; so they know how to treat us well. My friend who trades actively with them recently got invited to an event on a yacht, organized by Pepperstone, in Sydney. That said, always trade a little, then do a test withdrawal to see if you meet with any difficulties. Do not get into this bad habit of (a) trading a lot; then (b) doing a withdrawal for a first time. Always understand the smoothness of withdrawal with any broker before you deposit more with them.

Pepperstone is a great reliable broker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.