What's new

Is there anyone around here that can tell us if they are making a living off expert advisors?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

woodskull

I am asking this for motivational purposes cause looking and testing to find the proper settings can be pretty frustrating so if anyone is making profits consistently, drop a comment

PS: No need to tell us your settings or what EAs you use just if it is possible and if it is worth a shot or not

You will need to keep retraining and relaunching your EAs. There are plenty of free ones too backtest and optimise. Give it a try.

i tried many free ea in 8 years , and i couldent find that ea whic earns mone while full automated. but i can say if u choose the trend ea can buy for u, or sell, u can use them like your assistant. they will follows for u, im using swb grid, or sometimes blessing for this.

im choosing the trend and they are following for me .and when its profit, they arent opening new trades.

I am asking this for motivational purposes cause looking and testing to find the proper settings can be pretty frustrating so if anyone is making profits consistently, drop a comment

PS: No need to tell us your settings or what EAs you use just if it is possible and if it is worth a shot or not
Hi, I am using an EA with my own settings . A $2500 account produces about $40 per day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.