What's new

Jacaranda Old and New Version + Set files

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes
I don't have the best presets, but they follow the EAS. I believe this forum is for sharing.

Attachments

• Jacaranda Orginal.ex4
    37.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Jacaranda Unlimited update 30082019.ex4
    43.8 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: nvp
Has anyone tried this ea? How's the result? I'm new in forex trading and I need to know which one is the best ea..

This one must be reported as scam, how come you request for money from an EA which you're not even the creator of it? I think it is very funny how most of these *scammers* ask for $100 from traders instead of earning good money from market.

There is not best set file for Jacarranda EA. The default setting consider the optimize to work with.
You need good luck and huge margin to maintain your account.
Avoid ranging market, works best in trending market.
News spike and trending market are good friend for this EA, oppositely quite ranging market will kill your account.
Though you run it with the same broker and even same pairs, result might be different depends on the very first time you activate your EA in your MT4.
Choose the pair wisely, understand the market.
Only 0.01 lot for starting, not more then that even if you have a 10k account.
Run an Equity protector EA would be better if you have one.
1.5k to 2k profit per month shouldn't be a problem if the EA didn't blow your account.
That's all I can say. Good luck and pray to your God before you click the 'auto trading' button.

Reactions: nvp
To implement this EA, it is necessary to calculate the distance of the Open Order, multiples of lots and of course the ability of equity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.