What's new

John ghatti cobra 1.0

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
John ghatti cobra 1.0 metatrader 4, cracked version no license required...for sale though if interested WhatsApp (zero six five nine zero six eight zero two eight)
My guy i
No one is selling, my browser doesn't upload files. Why would I share something I got for free
My guy i am unable to reach you through your whatsapp number. What's your country code , maybe it's the issue

Ahhh. You just said, "for sale." Get your motives right man. Thought this forum was for traders helping other trader to have a better chance at successful trading.

Tell you what, I'm gonna post a full version Of PWR Naasdaq Poverty Vaccine package with a working AI, Indicators and Template.

It was shared for free from a particular Telegram Group. (( John Ghatti PWR Nasdaq amd Forex EA)). Doodles!!!

Ahhh. You just said, "for sale." Get your motives right man. Thought this forum was for traders helping other trader to have a better chance at successful trading.

Tell you what, I'm gonna post a full version Of PWR Naasdaq Poverty Vaccine package with a working AI, Indicators and Template.

It was shared for free from a particular Telegram Group. (( John Ghatti PWR Nasdaq amd Forex EA)). Doodles!!!
I mistyped as I said I'm not selling to anyone I have a problem uploading with my browser

No selling things here guys...here is both 1.0 and 2.0

Attachments

• Cobra 1.0 2 2.zip
    139.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Cobra 2.0 mt5 16.zip
    367.1 KB · Views: 13

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.