What's new

Profitable EA John Ghatti PWR Nasdaq amd Forex EA

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

KblMafunisa

Just got my hands on this EA guys. Applied it on my Live Acc Mt4 and changed min lot size to 0.01 to see if it will place a trade and guess what, in just minutes it opened a trade and I closed it a couple of seconds later... I'm now back testing it and trying to see which settings works best

Caution:: If you've never traded using Expert Advisors before. You might wanna try playing around with a demo first and get a grip on how EA's work..

It's important to check out the dll Inputs; allow live trading; adjust Max and Min SL and TP, Lot Size etc.

Good luck

Just got my hands on this EA guys. Applied it on my Live Acc Mt4 and changed min lot size to 0.01 to see if it will place a trade and guess what, in just minutes it opened a trade and I closed it a couple of seconds later... I'm now back testing it and trying to see which settings works best

Caution:: If you've never traded using Expert Advisors before. You might wanna try playing around with a demo first and get a grip on how EA's work..

It's important to check out the dll Inputs; allow live trading; adjust Max and Min SL and TP, Lot Size etc.

Good luck
pls update us and let us know whether it's profitable?

Good luck
Ok merci

Good luck
Thanks for the advice

was it worth it ? or is it just a sham ? since I think noone would give out such a good jewel.. What a re the results ?

Good luck
Thank you for warning usOk hand

Good luck
I will try it thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.