What's new

+Jum+StoCh+ Profitable EA

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes
I bought this EA from Fiverr. The seller is no longer available so I'm hoping somebody here has experience with this EA and can help provide further support if needed. It looks like it was created by somebody named JumForex. If anyone here has experience with this EA, please share your results and recommended settings. Or if there is a newer version, please share.

The guy I bought the EA from provided his MT4 login to show the results, which are very impressive:
He started it with $1000 and it’s at over $20,000 now in just a few months.

FBS-Real-8
Login: 280425030
Password: Pass12345

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I've tested this EA on a number of live accounts, and from my experience I recommend using 1 pair (2 max) per $1000 to start. The drawdown gets quite high at some points. You just need to use it safely and not get too greedy.

Attachments

• Jum+StoCh+v2.3F.ex4
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,182
Thanks Mate! Just looked at the guy's account and It looks pretty legit, I'll try it out on my ea account, by the way how is your experience so far?

I bought this EA from Fiverr. The seller is no longer available so I'm hoping somebody here has experience with this EA and can help provide further support if needed. It looks like it was created by somebody named JumForex. If anyone here has experience with this EA, please share your results and recommended settings. Or if there is a newer version, please share.

The guy I bought the EA from provided his MT4 login to show the results, which are very impressive:

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I've tested this EA on a number of live accounts, and from my experience I recommend using 1 pair (2 max) per $1000 to start. The drawdown gets quite high at some points. You just need to use it safely and not get too greedy.
would you share your setup parameter please. Thanks :)

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

Yea . U wright

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

Thank you for this.. will try

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

Friends,

Can someone give more information about Jum Stoch EA.

I've been testing the ea on a demo account and so far what I've observed is you need a big balance to run this ea. 2k-3k for a currency pair else you won't use it for too long before it wipes out your account.

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

This is nice

I've been testing the ea on a demo account and so far what I've observed is you need a big balance to run this ea. 2k-3k for a currency pair else you won't use it for too long before it wipes out your account.

Hello can you please share more information as I am also testing the same Ea ON DEMO account this December 2020 month, I didn't see any big dd yet or account going risky yet, I had put it on two pairs on 1000 USD account, eurusd and eurjpy and so far the ea is doing great? Can you please tell us since when you are testing this ea, on how much capital? I feel that maybe due to holidays and December months year end market is calm and no much activity, I will see in January 2021 as well if its really get risky.

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

Is Fiverr from Indonesia?

Hello can you please share more information as I am also testing the same Ea ON DEMO account this December 2020 month, I didn't see any big dd yet or account going risky yet, I had put it on two pairs on 1000 USD account, eurusd and eurjpy and so far the ea is doing great? Can you please tell us since when you are testing this ea, on how much capital? I feel that maybe due to holidays and December months year end market is calm and no much activity, I will see in January 2021 as well if its really get risky.
Hi. I’m also running on demo on one pair EurUsd on £1000. Will monitor for 2 months

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

Thank you for this EA..I will try

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.