What's new

Strategy K.T.M forex system A profitable strategy

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Daily69

Hello friends, sharing here the KTM forex trading system (because of the color Orange) along with the trade logs of of 2 trades i tool yesterday using this system......Hope some of you benefit :love::love::love::love:

Attachments

• KTM Forex Trading System.rar
    255 KB · Views: 303
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    576.8 KB · Views: 327
Hello Friend , Thanks for sharing this system. can you explain a little how to use .

I suspect there is something wrong with this system. it alwasys says "BUY TRADES ONLY " when trend is up or when trend is down. can you check it

Another sell trade taken yesterday for 20 pips on aud....system works well if you take trades from bounces of major levels:love:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    437.5 KB · Views: 139
Hello Friend , Thanks for sharing this system. can you explain a little how to use .

I suspect there is something wrong with this system. it alwasys says "BUY TRADES ONLY " when trend is up or when trend is down. can you check it

Hello....the system is very straight forward....as we get an up/dwn arrow, you click a buy/sell. the second indicator does have programming error (displaying a constant buy only recommendation) but it does not matter unless you are color blind because red for a sell and green for a buy. The arrows will not print if both the conditions are not met. I take only those trades that have had prices bounce off major levels. (like presently i am in a buy aud usd)

Hope this helps

Here is the attached aud usd buy trade that i mentioned above...good luck to all of you who use this system....

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    210.4 KB · Views: 116
Here is the attached aud usd buy trade that i mentioned above...good luck to all of you who use this system....

Here is the outcome of this AUD buy trade mentioned in the Asian session....wish you all a great weekend :love::love::love::love:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    462.4 KB · Views: 75
in this photo , your system say "BUY TRADES ONLY ", but you sell :)))))))) very suspicious system
You must be color blind or new in this business so fyi RED SELL GREEN BUY and so that legend is very common in most of the other systems in use....some people use blue for buy and red for sell too

Do you mainly trade with this system
No i do not because very few trades fired by this system..Today I took a sell trade on ga on my account using this, but losing 10 pips

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    439 KB · Views: 65
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    170.9 KB · Views: 59
No i do not because very few trades fired by this system..Today I took a sell trade on ga on my account using this, but losing 10 pips
Interestingly, the systems seems to be working on slower timeframes:love::love: Made a few pips using this

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    505.3 KB · Views: 51
Interestingly, the systems seems to be working on slower timeframes:love::love: Made a few pips using this

FINAL LOGS FOR TODAY AS GB AUD SELL WORKED OUT....WISH YOU ALL A PROFITABLE u.s SESSION

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    186.1 KB · Views: 47
Fresh new sell trade taken using this system....on gb jpy

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    203 KB · Views: 46

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.