What's new

Killa Gorilla Fx Master Robot

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sebas Flo

Hi to all traders. This is my first post in this forum. I am testing a new robot Killa-Gorilla FxMaster EA you can download from this web (https://www.killa-gorilla.com/masterea). In 5h of trading is make 93,73$. I am not the creator and i am not promote this EA. Are 2 option there Free(you need to register your Broker account. Only accept ICMarckets) and Platinum(More than 9.000$). Are many sets in the zip file. Please lets test this EA and comment

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (2).png
    Captura de pantalla (2).png
    167.8 KB · Views: 63
This EA should be too risky.. if you check their statement in myfxbook site.. the Drawdown is 100%... I wouldn't put it in a real account... I will test in a demo.. maybe.

Now the equity is bad....look yourself...let's see if tomorrow recovers the equityView attachment 2595
This is risky it a grid type robot using martingale and you must need to manually adjust the grid or manual halt if there is high impact news.drawdown killing will blow your account. This grid martingale was really great robot but if you have enough money and grid size higher enough to manage to make open orders will prevent high DD.

The author move to fbs cent account and still free if under his referral affiliates. I havent tried it back again but looks it will work but still im not confident for grid martingale if you dont monitor high impact news or strong trend unless you trade with high accnt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.