What's new

Profitable EA Kingfisher TrendScalp EA

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Match the Account Holder Name with my Profile Name...and the password is my Facebook.
I believe this will prove the myfxbook ownership.

Last edited:
If it goes well | you have to try a little before or have more information about it, but if it goes well, it may be worth it

Fx-Agency Advisor 3, the best scalper, 200+ pips daily

Hi

You are going to love this. The all new FX-Agency Advisor 3 is an accurate scalping system that has built in formulas that millions of traders have used over the past few decades. It has the abiity to signal Buy and Sell trades, along with a panel that can be moved around the chart with a simple drag and drop. You can make up to 200+ pips scalping the market with the FX-Agency Advisor 3. Here are the key features...

- Built in Bias filter to only take trades based on the overall trend of 2 time frames!

- Very elegant and smooth design that causes no overlaps on your chart.

- High success rate for scalping

- NO account number restrictions

Visit here https://tinyurl.com/yyeakwqu

There is so much more I can say but it would be better if you experience it for yourself. So purchase your copy today and start making some money! This trading system can be used alongside any other trading system you have.

Get it NOW!

To your trading success

Regards

James

anubody this ea give me here i advice all memeber dont pay ea or not wast your money in ea so please download only here when only free this forum working only this and dont store telgegrame and whatsapp all are fake so please dont buy

Fx-Agency Advisor 3, the best scalper, 200+ pips daily

Hi

You are going to love this. The all new FX-Agency Advisor 3 is an accurate scalping system that has built in formulas that millions of traders have used over the past few decades. It has the abiity to signal Buy and Sell trades, along with a panel that can be moved around the chart with a simple drag and drop. You can make up to 200+ pips scalping the market with the FX-Agency Advisor 3. Here are the key features...

- Built in Bias filter to only take trades based on the overall trend of 2 time frames!

- Very elegant and smooth design that causes no overlaps on your chart.

- High success rate for scalping

- NO account number restrictions

Visit here https://tinyurl.com/yyeakwqu

There is so much more I can say but it would be better if you experience it for yourself. So purchase your copy today and start making some money! This trading system can be used alongside any other trading system you have.

Get it NOW!

To your trading success

Regards

James
Hello,
could you show a live account? Your website only says not much :giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks