What's new

Know yourself. Define your risk tolerance carefully. Understand your needs.

To profit in trading, you must recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step of gaining self-awareness is ensuring that your risk tolerance and capital allocation to forex and trading are not excessive or lacking. This means that you must carefully study and analyze your own financial goals in engaging forex trading.

and most make sure your use one strategy by discipine

focus on goal is everything
Proper confidence in Forex trading can make a Forex trader successful easily. You can get confidence by learning completely about Forex trading. Everyday more than thousands of Forex traders are joining but not everyone can make good money. ForexOne is my trading broker who allow me different trading facilities such a s- wide range of trading bonus, instant trade execution, easy withdraw without any error, fastest money transfer policies and others.

Well, a couple of months ago I was also assessed by my bank. They wanted to know my risk tolerance or profile. Every trader should know this from himself.

When I was new to forex trading, making money was my goal. Now that i've learnt from my mistakes, not blowing my account is my number 1 goal. Always watching my risk size.

I've basically gone back to basics and starting again with the right fundamentals in place. Emotions no risk management are the devil when trading.

Risk management is definitely extremely important. For a 1K balance, only risk 1% per trade at a time and you will be safe.

To profit in trading, you must recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step of gaining self-awareness is ensuring that your risk tolerance and capital allocation to forex and trading are not excessive or lacking. This means that you must carefully study and analyze your own financial goals in engaging forex trading.
wise words from a wise person that's all i preach when i am with my fellow traders(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.